AN OPPORTUNITY FOR JUNIORS TO PLAY AT WIMBLEDON
Attention all Clubs and Schools Tennis organisers in England, Scotland & Wales who want to give their juniors a chance of a lifetime to play at Wimbledon.
Join the action:
- Stage 1: organise a boys and/or girls minimum 8 draw event between March to May.
- Stage 2: the winner and (dependent on the county) runner up automatically qualifies for the County Finals in June or July organised by each County.
- Stage 3: 44 County Finals winners and 20 best runners up invited to attend the National Finals on the Wimbledon grass courts 16-21 August 2010.
- Open to all standards of players 14 & under who have not reached 15 during 2010.
- Entry fee £12 per club/school event for boys and £12 for girls event or £20 per club/school if stage boys and girls event.
- All entries must have a player rating to be part of the Challenge. If a player currently does not have a rating, he/she can join the action by signing up to British Tennis Membership and once joined a player can automatically receive their rating.
- To become a British Tennis Member log onto www.2.LTA.org/Membership/join/ or call the British Tennis Services Team on 0208 487 7000.
- Membership is free to all players of LTA affiliated clubs or £5 to players aged 9-17 years who are not members of an affiliated club.
An exciting opportunity:
- Every player will receive a HSBC Road To Wimbledon certificate.
- A possibility to play at Wimbledon by qualifying for the Finals.
- The chance to be to coached by HSBC Ambassador Tim Henman.
Enter now by sending the entry form to your County Organiser. Once entered each club/school will receive a free Organisers Pack with full details of how to organise your Road To Wimbledon event.
Entries close 29 January 2010.